Friday, April 15, 2011

My Family is here!!


My family is here and I could not be happier. I had a field trip to the Fendi Factory today , which was awesome. 


 However, I was not able to see my family directly upon arrival because of the mandatory field trip. I am not complaining though, the fieldtrip was amazing, but it was even more amazing seeing my mothers beautiful face for the first time in months. 

I ran off of that bus so quickly and ran to the café where my family was waiting for me. I could not wait to run into my mothers arms. It did not feel real. From the way my crazy family packed, you would have thought they were staying here for five months. Anyway, enough writing, my family is here. I have so much catching up to do. Knowing us, I will be back with some exciting/ interesting stories. We are one dynamic crew. Florence is in for a surprise! 


More updates to come. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment