Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TIME FLIES

I just looked up at the date I wrote down and my gosh does time fly. A month from now I will be heading back to the US. It literally feels like I just got here.

Before I left a few family friends warned me of this feeling. “ Victoria as soon as you get comfortable, it will be time to come back home.” If that’s not the truth, my name isn’t Victoria Fortune!
At any rate, I am so excited to see my mother, aunt, and cousin in ten days. I can’t wait. We are going to have an absolute blast. My mother deserves this trip more then anyone. She means the world to me, and I can’t thank her and my wonderful dad enough for making this happen.  I do have a surprise waiting for her when she gets here though, I just found out that my laptop crashed for good. There is no way the technicians are going to be able to recover it. I was sad for a moment, but then I realized whenever unfortunate things like this happen it serves as a reminder that something bigger is in store. 
I am thankful to still have my pad, pen and journal.
My old computer that was working at the time, but currently dead.

I am off to bed now.
Ciao Bella’s,

Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment