Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SURPRISE!


So yesterday I got a huge surprise . I go to open my email and who do I have an email from? The staff of Stefania Ricci, the Creative Director of the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum.  One day last week I took it upon myself to google her name and find her contact information, and yes that may sound crazy, but I don't think anyone understands how moved I am by the story of Mr. Ferragamo. Mrs.Ricci has truly done a remarkable job with really capturing the essence of the life of Ferragmo. It was only fitting I attempted to find her information online in order to meet her. My apartment is literally 4 minutes away from the headquarters.  The books written by Mrs. Ricci, Salvatore Ferragamo, the Evolving Legend 1928-2008, and Audrey Hepburn, are also a great influence on my burning desire to meet her.  



Any who! The email entailed the details of our meeting. April 12th at 10:30am. I can’t wait. This is what happens when you introduce faith to reality. 

Ciao bella’s,
Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment