Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF!


First off, Happy Birthday to by beautiful mother. I love you so much mom.

Today was a very relaxing Friday. .  I got in a little late last night. A few friends and I went to the “Disco Techa” otherwise known as the CLUB. We all had a great time, not something I want to do every weekend though. I stayed in bed until about 3pm before going out for a visit to Roberto’s shop, (which was amazing). I took tons and tons of photos.  I got a chance to meet two of the other students who assist him in his made to measure shoe business. One of the students was from Australia the other, a young lady is  from Florence.  They are both very pleasant and vibrant people to be around.





One thing I admire about Roberto is his leadership style. I love the way he runs his business. He gives students the opportunity to put their talent to work while learning from him. I know it’s only been two weeks, but I feel like I’ve already met some incredible people who have already added so much value to my experience.









Ciao,

Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment