Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UPDATE

Never  in a billion years would I have thought  I would be, 1) studying abroad in Italy, and 2)  learning so much in the short time that I have spent here. Sometimes you really have to take yourself out of a comfortable environment in order to truly realize not only what you have in front of you, but also the opportunities that lie ahead.

I came across a great quote yesterday replying to an email a mentor sent me. It reads, “ A vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.” Although I am still a tad bit unsure of what career path I ultimately want to pursue in life, I certainly have a vision for where I would like to end up and the lives that I want to positively impact. I am a firm believer that the obstacles that God has allowed me to overcome are a part of his plan of action for me. I never question his motives. I have great faith that God is going to use all those around me in a powerful way to change this world we live in, as long as we are patient and continue to walk down his path.  So if you have a solid vision, hold tight and keep faith because if it is meant to happen, God will make way for the action.

I know this post did not have anything to do with Italy, but it has just been something I have been thinking about a lot lately.




Always remember, “beyond the sky is the limit.” – JPIII

Ciao bella,

Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria!

    I am glad to hear that you having very insightful and life-changing experiences in Italy. The fact that you are studying abroad is so cool. I read your first blog btw and I thought it was very interesting. I didn't know you were into men's fashion. I know God has many plans for you in that place so far away from home.

    I admire your photography. I get to see what the world looks like from your end. They definitely say a lot.

    Maleshia :)

    ReplyDelete